Saturday, April 16, 2011

First!

I've debated it for a while, and I've decided to try blogging. I don't expect anyone to follow me, not that that matters; the popularity aspect of blogging doesn't interest me. I'll probably be 'journaling' my thoughts, so to speak, from time to time.

Well it's late, and to be honest...the sole reason for this entry was the fact that my front page looked desolate. Now it looks like a wall of text amongst a background of desolateness. Nevertheless, it's an entry.

Goodnight.
-Jordan

10 comments:

  1. Nice man, I'm running a similar science based blog, looking forward to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the community! i suggest changing the font so itll be easy to read. other than that, great post! Followed! Also turn off captcha

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to our world. You'll become addicting to blogging, but in a good way. Just remember you're priorities and you'll be fine (blogging is not first)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This font is hard to read. GL with you blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very fast responses.

    I've changed the font and removed the captcha, as per request.

    Thanks for the welcome, I'm looking forward to blogging in the very near future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Feel free to speak your opinion; if you say it, people will listen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you will enjoy it. its honestly quite addicting and youd be surprised how many stories you actually have worth telling. good luck :)

    ReplyDelete